Our powerful retail business intelligence tool is already helping over 200 brands worldwide to make better data-driven decisions. Order your own pilot set and see our technology can help transform your business.
- Monitor foot traffic and key metrics such as conversion rate, dwell time, returning visitors
- Benchmark performance of multiple retail locations, optimise staff productivity and cut operational costs
- Explore your consumer demographic data and optimise stock, advertising campaigns, in-store merchandising and window displays (extra feature, doesn’t include in regular pilot kit)
Suggested pilot arrangements
- These trial arrangements allow for the benefits and value of CountBOX technology to be fully revealed in just three months
- Sweet spot retailers benefit most from CountBOX technology are who operate between 20 to 150 non-grocery retail units in various locations
- Installation of three 3D sensors in three different retail locations with standard entrances (up to 3m wide)
- You pay fee €150.00 per location per month, it cost you €1,350.00 in total for the three months for three locations
- CountBOX provides worldwide shipping, professional installation and removal (if necessary)
- If you will decide to refuse CountBOX technologies at the end of the pilot we will uninstall and get back provided equipment
- If you will use technologies regular plans (see IaaS plans) will be applied.
Total cost is €1,350.00 [stripe name=”CountBOX” description=”Pilot set” amount=”135000″ payment_button_label=”Pay by Card” payment_details_placement=”above” success_redirect_url=”https://countbox.us/pilot-payment-success/” failure_redirect_url=”https://countbox.us/failure-payment/”] or looking for a cheaper way to try? No prob, go to basic device for €390.
After a successful trial
- Should the client decide to install any additional sensors after the pilot period, they will be charged for three months upfront – this is to cover expenses associated with delivery, installation and set-up
- Should the client decide to increase the number of locations, they will only be charged for the additional sensors
Our experience tells
- Conversion rate from trial to regular. At least half of the trial customers are converted into active paying clients by the end of the pilot period
- Technology deployment. The technology is normally deployed by retailers in several stages as they gradually equip the entire chain
- Timing. An average number of stores in a non-grocery retail chain, for example in the UK is 80, therefore, it may take anywhere from 1 to 1,5 years to deploy CountBOX for the entire chain
Discover how CountBOX can help transform your business.