Traditional brick-and-mortar retailers don’t have the answer to many fundamental business questions:
- How many people pass by your store?
- How many actually walk in?
- Who are they?
- Where do they go?
- How long do they stay?
- Who buys what?
If you run a physical store, the only data you have is your total sales. But sales data alone doesn’t quite reveal the whole picture if you don’t have other data as a frame of reference.
On the contrary, online store owners know everything about their visitors — total traffic, engagement time, bounce rate, conversion ratio and more. This enables them to measure exactly how effective a campaign is, which empowers them to make better decisions.
Now, what if you can have all the information that an online store has, for your physical store? With our breakthrough CountBOX Analytics solution, you can.
Meaningful insights for the physical world. A simplified version of your customer journey map looks like this:
- Walk pass your store
- Look at storefront display
- Walk into your store
- Browse products on shelves
- Interact with products
- Buy selected products
It’s a funnel where your potential customers may leave at any point. The gold mine lies in having the right information to optimise every touch point, which ultimately leads to higher sales conversion. That’s what our Video Analytics solution enables you to do. It analyses streams of video footage in real-time from store cameras to produce a comprehensive business intelligence report that you can act on – capitalising on the power of data. The ability to quantify the offline retail operations allows you to make better operational and marketing decisions. You’ll be able to:
- Measure the effectiveness of your storefront and shelf displays.
- Understand the demographics of your store visitors and buyers.
- Identify the “hotspots” in your store so you can optimise the floor layout.
- Identify and respond to under or overstaffing.
- Measure sales conversion ratio and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Benchmark store-on-store performance, and more!
All this is made possible by a pair of technologies IoT sensors and CountBOX Cloud Analytics platform. It has been successfully implemented by retailers in the US and Europe to optimise their manpower allocation, and in shopping malls for traffic diversion and floor space optimisation.